Below are some resources to help you focus, understand, and change. Please allow approximately two to three weeks for mailing. Postage included, and mailing is only in the United States. Thank you.
Simple Conflict Resolution
This book is for you if:
- You are in a conflict
- You have ever had a conflict
- You realize that conflict is a part of life and you want to learn techniques to resolve it from a simple, conversational level
Click here to see a sample chapter (PDF file).
Your 12 lessons (includes content, exercises, homework):
1. Conflict and Me
2. Love - Change - Fear
3. The 4 Types of Conflict
4. Conflict Goals
5. Deep Emotions
6. The 5 Conflict Styles
7. Victim - Villain - Hero Conflict Triangle
8. Preparing to Listen and Speak
9. Stop - Focus - Connect
10. Active Listening and Speaking
11. Conflict Interventions
Click here for free PDF of this eBook (1.5MB).
Order "Simple Conflict Resolution", printed book/workbook, 67 pages, 8.5" x 11", coilbound, © 2008, $25.00/priority mail:
Conscious Conflict Transformation
Sitting on my back porch, feeling through and learning from the end of a long-term relationship, I saw a leaf falling from a tree. In that moment, the concept of oneness, separation, and much of this book came to me.
In this self-coaching manual, you will go on a journey of conflict self-coaching, working to purify yourself to a higher level, so that you can turn conflict into a transformational experience.
In the first half of the course, you will work to purify your mind, clear yourself, and find yourself so that you can prevent conflict as well as transform the conflicts on your conflict list.
In the second half of the course, you will analyze conflict to find its positive messages, and then dialogue with those on your conflict list to relieve the suffering of all involved, elevate your consciousness, and not being tied to the past or anxious about the future.
Learn ways to open dialogue from the heart, bypassing the typical conflict talk, using "I feel, I need, I promise", or start visioning together. Start approaching conflict from a higher level: through conscious conflict transformation.
This is a next-level self-coaching process. If:
- You are ready to be compassionate and loving
- You are ready to be accountable for all of your conflicts, whether or not you think you have responsibility right now
- You are ready to look deep inside yourself, including the dark places, and heal yourself
- You are ready to face conflict and work to transform it
- You are ready to radically change from the inside out
- You are ready to stop being defensive, blaming, and not listening to others
Click here to see a sample chapter (PDF file).
Section 1 - I'm ready to change
Section 2 - Connection and flow
Section 3 - Fun and love
Section 4 - Clear your obstacles
Section 5 - Clarity
Section 6 - The positive approach
Section 7 - The turning point
Section 8 - Dialogue and visioning
Click here for free PDF of this eBook (892K).
Order "Conscious Conflict Transformation", printed book/workbook, 121 pages, 8.5" x 11", coilbound, © 2010, $36.00/priority mail:
Introduction to, and overview of, the 2010-2014 Teachings for Women of Sunyata Saraswati, from his last years of his life in Florida.
Goals of the book:
- Introduction to Sunyata Saraswati and his teachings.
- Introduction to, and overview of, the 2010-2014 teachings for women of Sunyata Saraswati.
- Provide a reference guide to the practices in this system of teachings.
- Provide a base from which to explore the teachings in more detail.
- Rouse curiosity to investigate the practices and to achieve personal goals and spiritual awareness through the movements and meditation techniques.
- Pique interest in the current and future generations to learn natural techniques as students, and to become trained and qualified teachers.
Becoming... is the beginning of documenting the system of teachings from Master Sunyata's last years in Florida, primarily for women. With this system of teachings established by Master Sunyata and now documented, it can continue in its own direction as one system in the overall body of work of Master Sunyata.
Click here for outline of the book.
Click here for free PDF of this ebook (1.4 MB).
Order "Becoming...", printed book, 253 pages, 8.5" x 11", coilbound, © 2016, $49.00/media mail:
Order "Becoming...", printed book, 253 pages, 8.5" x 11", coilbound, © 2016, $54.00/priority mail:
How We Peacefully Divorced and Co-Parent
If you think there is a better way to get divorced, there is. Learn how we created a co-parenting plan in mediation that is still working, years later.
You too can visualize a positive future with your ex, one in which your children will thrive, who ultimately are the most important people in your lives. You can even co-create a parenting plan in a child-inclusive mediation. Imagine that!
The book includes how we mediated the agreement, how we co-parent as divorced parents, how we negotiate other issues, a personal negotiation process, including the children in decisions, and some tips if your ex does not want to dialogue.
Divorced parenting and co-parenting can be done. Our story gives examples so that you can parent after divorce with a common vision.
Click here for free PDF of this eBook (216K).
Kuan Yin vow
This audio and vow is from a Call-In for Master Sunyata's Kuan Yin Self-Vow Puja, with Mantrams and the Vow.
When Master Sunyata taught the Kuan Yin class, which is a movement practice to open the heart, compassion, find inner strength and center, and to develop clarity of when to act, he included this vow. It is distilled from the vow that he took. Towards the end of his life, he was focused on working with the heart.
Taking this self-vow does not commit us to any organization, or to saying that we will continue to reincarnate. It is a beginning. If you studied with Master Sunyata, it adds a dimension to the connection.
It starts us feeling into a more expanded and clear definition of ourselves, so that we may consider the path of service. It may start you thinking about which spiritual vows you want to practice and live life by.
If this particular path calls to you, please do inquire with an organization about taking their formal Bodhisattva Vow, which will enter you into a life or lifetimes of service.
You may have ready at home:
- Rose wrapped in white handkerchief or paper towel put in a book on the page with a favorite passage of yours. Can have the book in your lap or have near you.
- Wear a white or other color shawl to cover head to shoulders.
- The vow, or you can follow along with the audio.
Click here for PDF of the vow (104K).
Click here for audio of the puja from December 13, 2016.
Vegan cooking experiments to change to preference.
Click here for free PDF of this eBook (344K).