"In order to truly understand the nature of meditation and consciousness, a clear conception of the energy and function of the navel center is a must."
- Sunyata Saraswati
Here is a self-care technique with ancient roots and a practical and spiritual benefit!
Vishnu Therapy is a deep muscle massage technique, which aligns and strengthens Nabhi Chaka (behind the navel point), resulting in realizing the full benefits of meditation, yoga, and consciousness, as well as balancing its energy with that of the highest Chakras.
- Menstrual Period - No, cannot practice
- Pregnant - No, cannot practice
- Postpartum - Wait six weeks, do not practice if you have had a cesarean section
- Breastfeeding - No, cannot practice
- No aneurisms
- No AIDS
- No bleeding in the stomach, brains, or lungs
- No cancer or chemo/radiation
- No heart conditions or disease
- No heat issues in the body as defined by Chinese medicine
- No hernia
- No high blood pressure
- No inflammation of the feminine organs including the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, or bladder
- No intestinal or stomach ulcers or disease
- No stones of the bladder, kidneys, or gallbladder
- No spinal/nerve/mental illness
One video and one manual (190 pages, 8.5" x 11", 1.5 MB).
Please read before using this manual and/or video.
These practices are not meant to replace competent medical advice.
Consult your health practitioner if you are unsure of the suitability of these practices.
The exercises and practices in this manual and/or video promote well-being and energy and are not data-proven methods. Please use this information with caution, intuition, and common sense, as no outcome is guaranteed.
Do not force or strain yourself when practicing. If you feel pain, discomfort, dizziness, or anything else unusual, stop practicing immediately.
Do not practice after surgery until you are allowed by your health practitioner. Check the health cautions in this manual and/or video.
If you do have another teacher or are practicing another system, or want to study with another teacher after starting this system, please speak to your primary teacher for direction.
You want to ensure that the other practices that you are doing or want to do are energetically compatible with the specific practices in this system, manual, and/or video.
It is best to choose one primary practice, system, or teacher, and consult with that teacher about what is best for you.
I agree to the above before using the manual and/or video.
Part of the 2010-2014 Teachings for Women of Sunyata Saraswati